Monday, June 4, 2012

FRIDAY 120601


It is a fine morning. Well, I usually don’t wake up at morning tho’. I get a knock-knock on the door. Curiosity inside me makes the door opens. It turns out to be Isak-noona. I weirdly look at her and her two friends, I think. They look more like bodyguards protecting her. LOL. She just smiles brightly as if something exciting is going to happen. She grabs my hands and starts jumping excitingly. “Err, why are you so excited?”, I asked. She replies, “You’re going to be on our show! ARIRANG! Get yourself ready and follow me to the studio. We’re recording it today!”. She grins. Well, honestly, I still don’t get it but let's just pretend. Since I’ve already bathed, I just change my shorts to jegging. I'm still wearing my long-sleeve-shirt, with a sleeveless top inside. Alright I've to admit, yes, it does feel kinda hot but my laziness is conquering me. LOL. So, I follow her and moments later, I arrive. 

I go inside and I don't know what to do while waiting for the interview-space being set up, since it's at Music Bank studio and not ARIRANG this time. I just wander around and BAM!, I bump into the middle of Kris and Luhan. I look up and say sorry. They smile and say, "It's okay". Kris stares at me, with his cold-bitch-face. Luhan keeps smiling. I don't know why but I feel weird. At that very moment, Isak-noona calls me for the interview. I just go away and leave them with their unexpected reactions, maybe. Later on, interview starts. Bla bla bla and it ends. I want to go back but Isak-noona wants me to stay for a while. I refuse, at first. But then when she keeps asking me to say, I agree, unwillingly. I just sit and play with my iPhone. 

Suddenly, Isak-noona tells me that she and fellow staffs have a meeting. She says I'll have to stay here until she comes back. Well, I'm alone. Quite scary actually. I just nod and smile. I lock the door once they go out. Great. Now, I've nothing to do. I sit on a sofa, which is shaped like bed. Wait a minute. Bed? BED?! Time to sleep! That's what I think. I lay down and enjoy the comfortable-feel of the sofa. That feeling leads to sleep. Zzz.

She's asleep. I go straight to her and sit beside her. I mean, beside her head since she's laying down. Damn, she's gorgeous. I'm attracted to her. My hands slowly reaching her hair. I play with it. I can feel the smoothness of her hair. She suddenly moves. I'm quite shocked actually. She's just positioning herself back. But then, her head falls on my private part. That really turns me on, I don't know why. My 'little brother' is slowly rising and I try to cover it but I just can't. I don't know if she can feel it or not. I hope NOT. It'll be embarrassing. I try to move her head slowly but every time I put her head down, it lays on my private part back, which turns me on even more. I can't let this happen. So I wake her up. She wakes up with her sleepy face. That's cute.